UK Job Network
Kind Consultancy is currently with an independent Network for mortgage and protection brokers who are looking for a Financial Promotions Officer to join their Financial Promotions team.
You must have a strong understanding of the financial service industry as well as a solid understanding of Mortgages, General Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Pure Protection and Equity Release. You will be responsible for assessing material for Financial Promotions within the Network and be the first port of call for advisers who require assistance with their Financial Promotions material.
This role can be remote however you will be required to travel to the Head Office in Solihull a few times a month when safe to do so.
Responsibilities of a Financial Promotions Officer
* Responsible for reviewing and approving all Financial Promotions in line with the Financial Conduct Authority and Network standards
* Provide constructive feedback to advisers in relation to their Financial Promotions material
* To use knowledge and expertise to highlight risks that might conflict with regulation
* To keep up to date with regulatory rules and changes that impact Financial Promotions
* Deliver the best outcomes for advisers and the interests of the business
Requirements of a Financial Promotions Officer
* Strong understanding of the financial services industry
* The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of Mortgages, General Insurance, Medical Insurance, Pure Protection and Equity Release.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
* Competent on Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Excel, Word etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to tight deadlines#
Working hours: 9am – 5pm. Monday – Friday.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply now
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV