UK Job Network
Position: Finance Business Partner
Location: North West
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: Up to £35,000-£40,000 PA
This role is responsible for the provision of robust, sustainable and transparent financial performance reporting and commercial support to your Region. This role should be the 'Finance Director' for the region and involved and supporting all decision making at site and regional level.
* Prepare, analyse and explain monthly financial results within your operational contracts, in line with company processes and formal accounting standards
* Produce budgets and forecast with your Regional and Operational Managers to establish realistic, but challenging objectives
* Support the Regional General Manager and Operational teams to resolve commercial issues, whilst reviewing and challenging commercial assumptions to drive improved financial performance
* Support the Regional General Manager by identifying best practice within the region and across the business and sharing the knowledge with Operational Managers to improve overall performance
* Prepare and update pricing paper/quotes with supporting documentation (engineering estimates) for current contracts and non-competitive renewals, keeping the CRM system updated with order intake.
* Support the creation of the engineering estimate for new business by applying knowledge and understanding of our current contracts and preparing investment appraisals as required to ensuring we are making data driven recommendations.
* Pro-active management of Order to Cash process (Including Accrued Sales and Deferred Sales) Report on working capital status and develop mechanism with Operational teams to ensure Working capital optimisation.
Planning, Organising and Resources Managed
You will need to plan your diary to effectively support all contracts within your remit.
You will be expected to be spend a significant amount of time at your sites, working closely with your operational managers. Attendance at the HQ in Coventry will be on average once per week, and one to two days may be work from home, subject to the WFH conditions and business needs.
You will need to identify and correct any training deficiencies across the finance processes within your operational managers.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* Professional accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA / ACCA) – either qualified or actively studying
* Experience within a management accounting role
* Current UK Driving licence
To apply please forward your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.