UK Job Network
A large services-based client are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner for a well-established finance team. The position is a fixed term contract for a period of one year. This position would suit someone that is working as either an Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant and looking to obtain a role that offers you either progression in terms of career development in addition to gaining exposure of undertaking a full business partnering position.
Finance Business Partner – About The Role
This position will be facilitating support to other Finance Business Partners initially with the view that you will become a fully established Finance Business within the period of this one-year contract.
* This position will be involved in posting overhead costs into SAP with additional headcounts reporting & analysis
* Ensuring shared-service costs are allocating in line with Group standards
* Reporting on KPI’s of the business with supporting commentary including variance analysis
* Reviews with cost centre / budget holders ensuring full visibility of the P & L
* Responsibility for the balance sheet is correctly reconciled on all accounts allocated
* Budget management for all overhead costings including staffing costs
* Spending reporting and analysis
* Measuring ROI with all operational departments
The successful Finance Business Partner will have:
* Ability to present and explain financial results in a straightforward manner
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large data sets
* Ability to build successful relationships with senior stakeholders and budget holders
* You will be available at short notice or immediately.
You will be joining a forward-thinking exciting business as and such this role whilst a contract position will enable the successful applicant to obtain a huge amount of exposure within a commercial position and business environment. You will be provided with plenty of support as part of your integration into this growing business structure. The academic profile is not as important to this hiring manager as the willingness to learn, develop and fundamentally make an impact to both the finance team and wider business.
Finance Business Partner – Benefits
* Hybrid working pattern – 3 days from home, 2 days in the office in Farnborough – must be based in a commutable distance to the office
* Life Assurance
* EAP Programme
* Flexi holiday leave – buy and sell scheme
* Discounts on their product range / industry services
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.