UK Job Network
SALARY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a multi officed law firm to join a busy Family department in their Southampton Office.
The candidate will be working closely with the Head of the department. The successful candidate will be responsible for direct contact and communication with clients, preparing legal documents and pleadings for court, organising client files and discovery documents and financial data.
The candidate could have a law degree or be studying/having studied CILEX or equivalent
Paralegal qualification but this is not essential.
* Working knowledge of court policies and procedures
* Ability to draft and analyse documents
* Excellent grammar and writing skills necessary
* Ability to excel in a high paced work environment
* properly prioritise and manage several demanding and competing responsibilities while meeting firm deadlines
Experience in Family law is preferred for this role and there is opportunity for career growth further down to line.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.