UK Job Network
Export Documentation Clerk
Liverpool, City Centre
£16,000 – £19,000 (flexible Depending On Experience)
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
An exciting ‘brand new’ role has arisen with a leading Global Logistics company, for an Entry Level Export Coordinator. The role is to cover export planning, administration & data input.
This as an entry level role, and would be ideal for somebody wishing to start a progressive, rewarding Career in the Logistics industry.
* Export / Import experience – desirable
* Previous experience within Shipping or Logistics business is highly desirable
* Strong administrative skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc)
* Technology and Computer literate
* Willing to learn new processes
* A high attention to detail is essential
* Must be resilient and have strong customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Competent decision making
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Checking Bills of Laden (BOLs) and learning Shipping SOPs
* Issuing and checking Shipping documentation to a high level
* Keep all customers informed of supply chain issues or delays
* Provide the communication link between customers and the shipping desk
* Ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
If you are looking for a new start and want to start a rewarding career within the Shipping industry and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.