UK Job Network
We’re IMechE Argyll Ruane, an internationally renowned provider of NDT (non-destructive testing), corrosion and coatings training and consultancy services.
Based in a multi-million pound Engineering Training Centre, we provide an unrivalled learning environment with the latest equipment and facilities on offer.
We’re proud to be a part of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, an organisation that has been improving the world through engineering since 1847.
We are currently looking for an Examinations Co-ordinator to join our team.
As the Examinations Co-ordinator, you will assist with a range of activities to support our examination process.
Reporting to the Senior Examinations Co-ordinator, you will book, prepare, conduct and invigilate examinations for the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (PCN), Institute of Corrosion (ICorr) and American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) schemes.
Liaising with candidates, companies, exam centres and examination bodies, you will provide information regarding examination requirements and content and produce and despatch examination results.
Additionally, you will:
– Maintain and update systems and databases
– Create examination requirements lists (ERL) for external examinations
– Despatch exam packs and associated paperwork to UK exam centres
To join us as an Examinations Co-ordinator, you will need:
– Proven administration experience in a busy office environment
– Experience of providing a confident, effective and customer-focused service
– Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team
– To be E-literate and competent in developing, administering and using PC and associated networks and systems such as Microsoft Office and Access
– The ability to work towards tight deadlines and to manage priorities
– To be numerate with highly accurate data processing skills
Experience of working in a job share role would be beneficial as you will need to be able to effectively share work commitments with colleagues to cover holidays etc. Experience of invigilating examinations would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Examination Administrator.
– Salary of circa £21,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience
– 26 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
– Benefits including a stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance and private health cover
– Free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme
– Flexible working
– Continuous training and career development
– A range of wellbeing benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual with a background in administration to grow and succeed with our leading organisation.
You will play a vital role in helping to deliver the examinations process, ensuring we offer an organised, co-ordinated service and continue to operate at the forefront of engineering professional development.
So, if you are looking to take the next step in your career and expand your skill set in a varied and rewarding role, we want to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
We regret that we are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from us within 28 days of your application for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Webrecruit, IMechE and IAR are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Examinations Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.