Salary: £600 – £800/day
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 600.00
Maximum Salary: 800.00
Job Location: London
We are looking for ESG Data Modellers for our client, a ‘Big Four’ financial services firm, and their internal project. This is a purely work from home position, with both job, training and equipment provided remotely.
Role: ESG Data Modeller
Rate: £600 – £800 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (with scope to extend)
Background and Skills Needed:
* Imperative that you are familiar with economic modes of thinking (marginal costs/discounting/consumer preferences/supply/demand).
* Understanding of key narratives for climate – and transition-scenario narratives.
* An understanding of common publicly available climate scenarios and associated datasets (i.e.: NGFS, IEA, SSP/RCP scenarios, World Bank climate knowledge portal – other various datasets).
* Knowledgeable about key SSP/RCP scenarios.
* Familiar with IPCC summary for policymakers and know where the company is at conceptually and scientifically.
* Basic knowledge/understanding of the current external marketplace for climate risk data and analytics – and what the market can and cannot provide vs. what can be supported by publicly available datasets.
* Ability to manipulate data, make reasonable assumptions, and leverage information from multiple sources to test hypotheses and make estimates.
* Advanced excel user.
* Quantitative Analysis.
* Environmental Impacts.
* Climate Risk.
* Quality Sign Off/Analytics.
* Economics background.
* Familiarity with TCFD reporting framework.
* Proficiency with Python.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates without delay