UK Job Network
An exciting learning opportunity for a driven, organized, self-motivated individual to join our Belfast based Oracle e-Business Suite Functional team, forming part of Version 1’s ERP practice. Delivering on our core-values of Excellence and Drive you will work with our existing functional team to develop your own career as an Oracle e-Business Suite Functional Consultant (at least initially). and fulfill any project level administration tasks as required. Alongside this development, you will be responsible for fulfilling a range of project level and client level administration tasks as required, playing a vital role in our ability to maintain our excellent service delivery levels.
The benefits of this role, to you:
· Kick start your career through guidance from a very experienced functional team together for over 6 years, you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge and camaraderie as you develop towards becoming a first-rate Oracle e-Business Suite functional consultant
· Benefit from both on-the-job training alongside formal ‘Oracle provided’ training courses, gaining Oracle certifications as you progress towards ‘Specialist’ status.
· Learn what it takes to work as part of an IT service provider team: core value application, soft-skills, client facing skills, project administration and service delivery administration requirements, to name just a few.
· Gain exposure (and certification) to IT industry level tools and methodologies. E.g. Software delivery Lifecycle, ITIL, SCRUM, Agile.
· Work for one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Western Europe, one that places employee engagement as a strategic measurement of their success
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.