UK Job Network
English Teacher – Wirral
Supply teacher of English required.
Academics are supporting schools across the Wirral and there is currently a high demand for English Teachers.
Our local secondary schools are seeking qualified English teachers with experience teaching English at GCSE and/or A level with start dates from January 2022
To work as an English Teacher with Academics you must have:
* QTS or equivalent
* Recent experience of teaching within a secondary school in the UK
* Excellent classroom management and be able to deliver fun and engaging lessons whilst following the national curriculum
* Be flexible and reliable
* Have an enhanced DBS registered to the update service or be willing to get one
Newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply
If you are looking for a fulfilling and challenging role as an English Teacher across the Wirral and the surrounding areas please get in touch today!
In return Academics will offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career
* A flexible approach to work
* Part time and full time opportunities, permanent and temporary placements
Apply with your most recent CV NOW
All successful applicants are subject to a registration interview, List 99 Check, an Enhanced DBS check and 2 years' worth of referencing.
All successful candidates will be contacted on or after 4th January 2022
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.