UK Job Network
To undertake a 2 year apprenticeship, including the successful completion of:
• BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Building Services Engineering (HVAC)
• Associated level NVQ portfolio
• Functional Skills L2 in Communication, Numeracy and IT (if required)
The role holder will undertake a series of work placements within the System Design department which will include Heating Design, Specification & Heat Pump Sizing.
The apprentice will also gain an understanding of the wider Engineering Services department via job shadowing and rotational training in Pre and Post Sales Technical Support, Technical Services, Technical Liaison and Standards.
1. Domestic central heating system design
2. Heat loss calculations & product specification
3. Pre-Sales Technical Product Support via telephone and email
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV