Salary: £50000 – £55000/annum car allowance, health, pension etc
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 50000.00
Maximum Salary: 55000.00
Job Location: Norfolk
Job Title: Employer's Agent/Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: #859
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: c£50k-£55k plus competitive package inc car allowance and benefits.
Company & Project: A well-established and successful regional consultancy are looking for a client focused Employer's Agent/Project Manager to join their successful business specialising within the Residential sector.
Our client has a busy project pipeline for 2023 and they are recruiting for a EA/Project Manager due to growth of their business and a number of key project wins with a major key client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will take responsibility as the employer's agent working on behalf of multiple Residential clients taking the project through early feasibility stages, design stage, tender stage, contract administration and project management/delivery primarily on JCT projects including Design and Build.
– Minimum 5 years+ experience as an EA or Project Manager post degree qualification – experience working as a QS will also be accepted.
– Excellent client facing skills.
– Residential sector experience would be beneficial.
– Looking to develop their career in a team orientated environment.
– Previous Roles: Project Manager OR Senior Project Manager OR Employer's Agent OR MRICS Surveyor OR Quantity Surveyor OR Assistant Project Manager OR Assistant Employer's Agent.
Qualifications & Skills: Degree or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management. MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or comparable professional qualification desirable.
Application Process: If you would like more information on this Employer's Agent/Project Manager position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest.
Services advertised by Apple Technical Recruitment are that of an Employment Agency/Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.