UK Job Network
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help lead efforts in growing the teams across our EMEA Region. Reporting into the HRD, you will play the lead role in finding and hiring the people who align with our company goals and culture. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the strategic direction of our hiring teams as the company grows to meet new demands. You will use your deep experience in full-cycle recruiting to lead, mentor and train a solid and high-performing employee base. Preferably based in Leatherhead, Prague based candidates with relevant experience will also be considered.
* Primary lead for all open reqs for EMEA
* Partnering primarily with our Functional VPs, Senior Directors, Directors and Hiring Managers to initially establish predictive hiring metrics and proactive hiring plans at minimal cost per hire.
* Work with your internal team and hiring managers to assist with recruitment effort which includes both external and internal hiring
* Work closely with Legal, Procurement and Finance to source and onboard contractors in a timely manner
* Liaise with international teams to assist with sourcing and onboarding EMEA based candidates
* Ensure that requisitions are fulfilled with qualified candidates in a timely manner, ensuring the local recruitment policy is adhered to and in accordance with governmental requirements
* Ensure consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns and leading employment branding initiatives
* Develop recruitment strategy which includes job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning
* Enable the TA Coordinator by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance
* Manage with a data-centric approach to identifying areas of improvement, opportunity and quantitative skills to manage business outcome
* Develop talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups social media, database search and referrals
* Gaining market intelligence including and understanding of the talent landscape in targeting geographic locations
* Involvement in all audits related to staffing and recruitments
* Manage recruitment process and life cycle including initial assessments, interviews and offers
Prague, Czech republic OR Leatherhead, UK
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.