Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum plus up to 10% pension
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 35000.00
Maximum Salary: 40000.00
Job Location: Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
Lantei (part of the British Engineering Services Group) is the first-choice trusted partner when it comes to electrical testing. Our services are delivered by the very best engineers who use their technical expertise and experience to help keep UK businesses and the public safe and compliant, simple.
We’ve really set the benchmark high with our team. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and that’s why we invest in them year after year. From the very best training to the most up to date tools and technology, we make sure they have everything they need to give our customers the very best service with no compromise, ever.
We put our people and our customers above everything else across the Group and that will never change. If that sounds like something you can get onboard with, then we might just have the job for you…
‘We Educate, Innovate and Deliver Safety… One Test at a Time’
Due to planned growth and continued success, a fantastic opportunity is now available for qualified electrical testing engineers to join our business with specific responsibility for Whitehaven / Cumbria and the surrounding areas. Within this role, you will undertake electrical testing in domestic / communal areas and carry out any associated remedial works identified.
* To work individually or as part of a team undertaking high quality electrical repairs testing and / or installation works as required.
* To comply with BS7671 standards and company standards of work performance, ensuring implementation and compliance within electrical policies and procedures.
* Ensure implementation and compliance with company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Attend Toolbox Talks in house training on a monthly basis (or as and when required).
* Utilise both our CRM system and reporting software to accurately record electrical documentation.
* You will be expected to carry out electrical condition reporting, repairs and installations to the highest of standards.
* Liaise with tenants, customers and members of our supply chain.
* Maintain van stocks and provide information enabling the improvements of first time fixes for the area you work within.
To be successful in the role of Electrical Testing Engineer, you will need:
* To demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude to both internal and external customers and colleagues.
* A flexible approach to working, you should be able and willing to work overtime to cover workloads during busy periods.
* You should be hard-working, conscientious Electrician that takes satisfaction from delivering a great service to our prestigious client base.
* To hold relevant experience and qualifications including: NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360, 2357, 2365
* City & Guilds Inspection and Testing or equivalent
* Good level of computer literacy
* Full driving licence held for 12 months (Minimum)
* 18th edition ideally – however, 18th edition and asbestos awareness courses can be offered at our in house training centre.
* 28 Days Holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), with a rising increment for each year of employment
* Car Allowance or vehicle can be provided
* Fluke or Megger Multimeter
* Mobile Phone
* Pension scheme
* Opportunity for career progression
‘People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ’ We want you to love your job and we do everything we can to make this happen.
Please check out our website for further information on our business. This an amazing opportunity for the right engineer to join a growing business. If you would like to apply for this role or would like any more information, then please get in touch via the details listed
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.