UK Job Network
Looking for ELECTRICAL EV INSTALLATION work?
At Sisko Group Ltd, we are able to give you the opportunity to work in LIVERPOOL and the surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking experienced ELECTRICAL EV INSTALLERS to for one of the largest utilities companies who have given us exclusivity on their first recruitment drive for ELECTRICAL EV INSTALLERS based in LIVERPOOL.
Joining Sisko Group Ltd, you will be working as part of our clients’ direct work force.
This is their first big push into the EV market with already securing large contracts.
As the contract grows, they will be looking to identical leaders, meaning anyone joining now will have a great opportunity to progress in the company as their work force and contract expands in the LIVERPOOL area.
Electrical EV Installers Job Role:
· Installation of commercial and domestic EV charge points and EV charge stations
· Perform and record suitable risk assessments to identify and control any potential or actual hazards
· Complete the necessary paperwork/electronic job forms and certification to ensure our customer receives data in a timely manner
· Flexible with a strong work ethic
The Successful Candidate Will Need:
· Level 3 City and Guilds Core Electrical Qualification (one of either (phone number removed) or 2377)
· City and Guilds 18th Edition Regulatory Qualification ((2382)
· City and Guilds Test & Inspect Qualification (2391)
· Product qualifications from the manufacturer
· Commercial experience is essential for this position
In return you will be offered the following package:
· £35K Basic
· £4K Retention paid out quarterly
· Company Van, Tools & PPE
· Fuel Card & Pay Parking App
We are looking for people to commit and work with us for the foreseeable future, this is a long-term engagement, meaning you are part of the internal team of the client.
Please note all positions are subject to full background check, Disclosure & Barring Service Check and x2 References.
Apply now to register with Sisko Group Ltd
For further information, please call and ask for Honnor Glynn on (phone number removed) or email us along with your CV to (url removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.