UK Job Network
Electrical and Fire Alarm Surveyor (Projects)
Based in Peterborough, McIntyre Electrical Limited is a leading national supplier of electrical, fire safety and security services for the Social Housing sector. The Company’s purpose is to be the trusted partner for compliance safety services in the social housing sector.
The Electrical and Fire Alarm Surveyor provides an important link between the Projects division Contract Managers and the Commercial Estimating team, providing an in-depth knowledge of fire safety and electrical compliance requirements
* Demonstrate a dedication to providing site surveys along with sufficient detailed requirements associated with specification and associated costs.
* Achievement of operational objectives to ensure that we are legislatively compliant and customer focused.
* Managing commercial relationship of on-going projects
* Handling document management and submission
* Preparing and interpreting the client requirements to provide a cost-effective solution for tenders
* Work closely with Project Managers to ensure we are delivering a seamless high-quality service to our clients
* Having a Health and Safety mindset, looking at possible risks associated with the role and reporting any issues promptly to support the ongoing safety of self and others
Knowledge and Skills:
* Have over 3 years’ experience in the Electrical & Fire industry
* Have ability to prepare and estimate pricing document in support of company tender submissions
* Experience with domestic and social housing
* CAD qualification (Desirable but not essential)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV