UK Job Network
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Duty Manager to join the team in Liverpool, the nature of the role will be to lead the shift in the safe and efficient operation of the Peel Ports Mooring Services Contract in accordance with Client Operating Procedures, Briggs Marine Policies and Local Operating Procedures.
You will organise the workforce as per operational requirements in compliance with the appropriate guidelines for Mooring Teams and Mooring Boats.
* Deputise for Operations Manager outside office hours.
* Collate orders, roster shift personnel and call out additional labour as operations dictate.
* Deploy and direct shift team in accordance with operational requirements.
* Arrange maintenance and housekeeping as required or directed
* Participate in mooring operations as necessary.
* Ensure mooring equipment is fully operational and prepared (as required).
* Drive and participate in reporting equipment/material defects; hazard/near misses and accident/incidents.
* Conduct tool box talks.
* Set and maintain standards of performance and behaviour for members of shift team.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience within a similar role with recognised operating knowledge and leadership qualities, health and safety is key and an IOSHH managing safely certificate is desirable.
You will be required to work on a shift pattern so must be flexible with working hours, full UK driving license is essential
If you are ready for a fresh new challenge and looking to take that step forward in your career then please send an updated CV or call Neil for further information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.