UK Job Network
Purpose: To drive all vehicles commensurate with the appropriate licence category in a totally professional manner. To ensure all vehicles are cleaned to the required standard for handover to the customer and to carry out other general duties.
* Deliver a professional & safe transport service to the customer.
* Carry out vehicle condition checks and conduct handover/ takeover processes with the customer.
* Carry out other additional tasks as directed by the Depot Team Leader or designated responsible person.
* Must show flexibility in working hours, work location and be able to adapt to change.
* Correct completion and handling of tachographs on applicable vehicles.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Current Cat. B Licence (Car) with no endorsements (essential).
* Current Driver CPC Qualification Card (Desirable)
* Digital Tachograph Card (Desirable)
* Cat D1, D or C Licences PSV/HGV (Desirable)
* Ability to obtain government security clearance
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.