UK Job Network
Cleaning of the unit, including YP bedrooms +
bathrooms Education department
Staff sleeping in rooms
· Cleaning of the unit, education, and staff offices daily.
· Picking up litter, cups, and plates.
· Hoovering throughout when necessary.
· Checking walls and furniture for graffiti and cleaning
· Removing carpet stains.
· Emptying rubbish bins, removing simple waste.
· Window cleaning where easily accessible
· Removing dust and marks from skirting boards
· Refilling paper towels dispensers
· Replenishing toilet rolls, hand wash and hand gels and fairy liquid.
· Mopping of floors, including toilets.
· General visual health and safety checking and reporting any issues or concerns.
· Updating daily work sheets
· Laundry on occasion or to help with holiday cover.
Connect2Hampshire are currently looking for an experienced Domestic Cleaner for a secure unit in Swanwick .
The client is looking for a worker to assist with the Domestic duties. The ideal candidate would need to be able to start immediately, and be able to work weekdays and weekends.
If you are able to show the relevant experience gained from a similar role then please apply.
This role will be subject to full references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please call Paul Sheppard (phone number removed).
Connect2hampshire is a specialist recruitment business within the care Sector ,and one of the largest suppliers in Hampshire .
Connect2hampshire deal with permanent, temporary and contract vacancies throughout Hampshire and the South East, providing an efficient, effective contingency recruitment service as well as a targeted, professional search, we place great emphasis on working in partnership with our client Hampshire County Council .
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.