UK Job Network
Your experience as a healthcare professional is in desperate need in your community!
Whether you're ready for a change right now or in the near future, we are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role that allows you to continue to nurture your empathy for people as a key worker.
You will draw on your experience as a clinical expert to support the assessment and examination of individuals with disabilities and illnesses to understand how they are affected in their day to day tasks. Your analysis during each consultation will be captured in a report.
This role typically involves face to face assessments in the centre or in claimants' homes however, these are now conducted via telephone consultations (whilst we have COVID restrictions) for safety. This position is permanent with both full and part time positions and various start dates available. We will provide all the training you will need to transition into this new role as a Disability Assessor through a (Fully paid) 25-week induction programme with ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
* Salary £35,000 Alongside this there is a bi-annual HP incentive package providing the opportunity to achieve an additional 10% bonus
* Remote working with travel to assessment centres for team meetings training and as required: 37.5 hours/w (no weekends, nights or Bank Holiday's). Post COVID: Assessments will be face to face consultations at assessment centres primarily and within the community as required.
* Full training provided: in-house development is well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional clinical registration.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse
* HCPC / NMC registered
* 25 days' annual leave
* Option to buy 10 and sell up to five days annual leave
* Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
* Life insurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
* Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.