Our Client is the leading independent provider of government health assessment services in the UK.
With extensive national coverage they have a dedicated team of over 150 highly trained clinicians delivering upwards of 5,500 assessments every month on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
They are looking for ambitious and driven RGNs, RNLDs, RMNs, Physiotherapists, OTs and Paramedics to join and established multi-professional team of disability analysts.
What it takes
As a Disability Analyst you will use your clinical knowledge, and communication and investigation skills to assess claimants and produce a report for the DWP, who will use your findings to ensure claimants receive the correct level of care required for their needs.
The day-to-day tasks of a disability analyst include:
* Thorough functional medical assessments of claimants who have long-term illness or disabilities.
* Providing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports.
* Assessing a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
* Engaging with claimants to understand exactly how their disability or illness affects them.
What we can offer you
Disability Analyst roles come with attractive working hours (Monday to Friday, no nights, weekends or bank holidays), a training package for clinical development and support, bonus potential, and much more, including:
* Clear banding structure aiding promotion and professional growth.
* Access to a unique eLearning platform.
* Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine a Disability Analyst role alongside our physiotherapy roles.
* Revalidation support for nurses.
* Weekend overtime available.
* 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
* Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim money back on health expenses such as dental.
* Access to hundreds of retail and gym discounts through Bupa rewards.
* Discounted physio for you, friends and family.
* Pension scheme with a salary exchange agreement option.
* Employee telephone counselling support (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
* Company-wide and regional social events.
* Full registration as a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* A positive, empathetic and professional manner.
* Strong computer and IT skills.
* The ability to work autonomously.
* Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach