UK Job Network
To be responsible for and to carry out the Direct Debit processes, in its entirety, in order to collect payments from our members.
* Liaise with TransaveUK members to set up Direct Debit instructions (paper and paperless) whilst following strict rules/guidelines/timescales.
* To generate and collect weekly and bi-monthly Direct Debit Runs.
* Accurately allocate Direct Debit collections onto member accounts.
* Deal with daily Direct Debit reports generated by BACS.
* Deal with Direct Debit queries.
* Ensure Direct Debit amendments are logged accurately and the amendment notifications sent to members.
* Ensure confidentiality of records in order they meet GDPR standards.
* Other adhoc tasks.
* Direct Debit experience preferable but not essential.
* High level of numeracy and accuracy.
* Attention to detail a must.
* Be able to work to tight deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Good Communicator.
* IT literate – Experienced in using excel.
* Must be able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
* Credit Control experience desirable
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.