Salary: £35000 – £38000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 35000.00
Maximum Salary: 38000.00
Job Location: London
Digital Market Specialist
1 year Contract
Remote Working BUT must be able to travel to Birmingham Head Office if required.
This is such an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious team! Working for our client a Digital Marketing Agency, The role will be key in driving Paid and Organic Marketing for key clients, in addition to driving in house Marketing activities.
Digital Marketing Specialist Duties
● The primary responsibility of this role is to drive the Paid search activity for your key client that you will be supporting.
● This will entail working alongside internal teams to set and execute a strategy.
● Working within a set budget, suggesting tests to optimise spend to hit speciﬁc targets.
● A lesser priority will be to support with Organic search activity.
● Supporting B2B marketing of the business lines.
Our client is looking at the successful applicant to have experience ;
● Experience of managing Paid search campaigns; proven track record of setting a strategy, working within set budgets and optimising spend.
● Great understanding of SEO principles and Google best practices.
● Comfortable with a variety of SEO aspects, including: Technical SEO,
on-page SEO, keyword research, content planning, competitor research and insights
● Familiarity with common SEO and Paid tools, including: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush (or equivalent), & Screaming Frog
● Presenting skills with the ability to accurately and with authority report on activity and performance
● High level of computer literacy including Google products – Docs, Sheets, Slides etc
Digital Marketing Specialist Benefits
• Proﬁt related annual bonus scheme
• Monthly allowance for gym, sports, educational or cultural activities
• Salary sacriﬁce pension scheme
• 24 days paid annual leave each year (with an option to buy 5 extra days a year)
• Extra day off for each year of service,
• Extra day off on your birthday
• Wellbeing Day: Last Friday of every month the ofﬁce shuts down to give everyone some extra down time.
• Spill mental health support
• Life insurance that pays out up to 4 times annual salary
• Company share options