UK Job Network
The role of a local Digital Marketing Specialist Professional has been introduced to improve the online visibility and accessibility of JDE Professional offerings, generating new customer leads whilst also providing new purchasing opportunities for customers.
The Digital Marketing Specialist Professional is accountable for delivering the Professional customer online experience, with the primary goal of generating a high quantity of quality inbound leads to the sales department. The Digital Marketing specialist manages the local campaigns in close co-operation with the marketing team, from briefing to execution, and is responsible for always-on content and driving engagement through digital channels such as e-mail, social media and our website. The role also exists to optimise the JDE presence within online marketplaces and e-tailer/customer websites.
* Define the local digital marketing and e-commerce strategy for the local Professional division, including budget and lead KPIs
* Define and deliver the target number of online leads for the local Professional division through effective management of all online marketing activities including paid search and paid social.
* Work closely with the Segment Marketing team to develop and deliver all online marketing material and campaigns, such as customer newsletters and website content.
* Manage the website Content Management System to ensure up-to-date content on our websites with consistent brand experience.
* Manage and optimise online content for partner websites and third party content through apps (Brandbank, Erudus, etc.)
* Be the digital evangelist for the broader UK team: inspire, coach and train colleagues, and be a sparring partner to the Global digital team
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV