UK Job Network
Deputy Nurse Manager – up to £43K + £2K bonus- Bangor
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager
Location: Bangor, North Wales
Salary: £43K + £2K starting bonus
Leanne at Ambermace is currently recruiting for a fantastic Deputy Nurse Manager to join a large bedded state of the art Nursing Home located in Bangor. This role is with an established provider of care who will offer training and support as you join the team to be able to achieve The Registered Managers Award.
With the support of an experienced care manager alongside you, you will work in partnership to ensure the day-to-day running of the service is outstanding and that the best level of care is provided at all times to residents. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level.
You will possess strong clinical skills and will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience within the health and social care environment ideally at senior level.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real drive to succeed and looking to join a forward thinking company who will accelerate your career then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you!
• Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• RGN / RMN (Active Pin)
• Experience working with the elderly and those with dementia
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong clinical governance
• Drives and Access to car (desirable)
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Leanne at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.