Job Type: Full Time / Temporary
Minimum Salary: 15.40
Maximum Salary: 15.40
Job Location: Croydon, London
Adecco are urgently looking for an executive administrator (EO Grade) to work from home with travel into Croydon twice a week.
To be successful you will have a keen eye for detail, excellent customer service, the ability to multitask, organize and work well under pressure as well as enjoy communicating with a wide range of people.
· Adecco Paid Holiday and Boost Benefits offering discounts on products
· Learning and development tailored to your role
· An environment with flexible working options
· Administration for recruitment activity, including arranging interviews and logistics, obtaining further information, processing documents, and answering standard queries
· Responding to complex internal and external stakeholder queries and issues relating to the operations of any campaign to which their team has been assigned, effectively and timeously
· Managing candidate expectations throughout the recruitment experience
· To provide confident administration of recruitment activity according to standard guidelines and procedures, identifying when to escalate an issue to someone senior.
Previous recruitment experience desirable, not essential – full training will be provided
Due to the sensitive nature of the work, we will need to apply, on your behalf, for security clearance and you will need to meet the following requirements:
Resided in the UK for the last 3 years
Have a *current* British Passport or settlement status
2 x proof of addresses (all in UK)
5 years full history with no gaps of more than 1 month
3 years solid reference with no gaps of more than 1 month Due to the nature of the work at the Home Office, the role can be subject to change based on the business needs at the time. Therefore, they need candidates with a flexible nature that can deal with change.
If placed into a role you will undergo extensive training and the expectation is that you will stay in that role for the duration of the assignment, or a minimum of 4 months, before we can reassign you into a different business area. If you feel the role upon offer is not suitable you will need to discuss this prior to undergoing training.
Edit Client Job Description
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser