UK Job Network
We are looking for Data Entry personell to continuously update our company's databases. In this position, you will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
* Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database.
* Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders.
* Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
* Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
* Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
* Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
* Ensuring data is backed up.
* Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
* Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
* Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
* Handling additional duties from time to time
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV