UK Job Network
The Customer Success Specialist will build client relationships to strengthen our reputation and increase awareness of the services available to the client. You actively seek opportunities to embed and grow usage of our industry leading research services, through phone, email and client visits. You will manage a portfolio of clients which requires you to leverage internal networks to ensure that client needs are met and exceeded. In managing reactive enquiries and proactive campaigns, you aim to achieve 100% efficient resolution and customer satisfaction.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
* Contribute to account planning activities and implement tailored engagement plans that will support retention and drive usage
* Regularly analyse client usage trends and identify tactics to drive growth and protect revenues
* Actively engage with key client contacts to build effective relationships, to understand client needs and to promote relevant Wood Mackenzie content
* Fully on-board new users providing portal demos and an introduction to Wood Mackenzie
* Attend client visits to meet your key contacts and users
* Regularly contact clients to ensure that users have access to relevant content and know how to access the research available to them, as well as to help troubleshoot or escalate issues
* Attend Wood Mackenzie events to meet your clients. Call users prior to the event to promote the event and confirm attendance.
* Proactively seek opportunities to promote relevant content to your clients and to keep them up to date with up-to-date industry knowledge.
* Help to identify potential commercial opportunities and gather competitor intelligence
* Work in collaboration with the Training, Research, Sales and Marketing team to engage effectively with your clients
* Adhere to team SLA's and following process for client interactions, ensuring that KPIs and target are met
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV