UK Job Network
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The successful candidate will Issue/exchange effective, well-structured communications with group customers. Respond to all customer enquiries (Call / Email / Other) promptly and ensure that any questions they have or problems they are experiencing about their orders are resolved on the day of receipt and where possible to the customers satisfaction. Ensure the account holder is informed / kept updated. Customer Service Representatives are required to perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor/manager and in accordance with the organisation's standards / needs. The Representative shall report all customers concerns to their reporting manager.
You will develop, implement, and evaluate training and development programs for group service employees and customers. You will communicate with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for the team and customer knowledge gaps (FAQs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managed agreed B2B accounts through regular engagement, data profiling and in liaison with sales lead define a consistent approach to support the customer's experience.
* Recommend products and service to achieve best practice solutions and grow our customer accounts.
* Consult and coordinate with healthcare partners to assess and implement optimal supply methods when evaluating 'best practice' use of the product ranges.
* Provide technical advice and training to customers on Client's products to ensure high levels of user competence.
* Competently demonstrate sound knowledge of Client's products and methods of use considering all required systems, governance, and controls (Regulatory elements, Quality controls & administration processes)
* Analyse and prioritise all customer requests (by call / email / bespoke process)
* Provide all information requested promptly demonstrating accuracy and follow up where required.
* Take ownership of all customer issues & queries. Once a query is received where practical ensure you remain the single point of contact while maintaining 'shared resources' to ensure customer management continuity.
* Respond to all enquiries politely and professionally ensuring all queries are resolved first time and with minimum customer effort.
* Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution following a 'customer first' approach.
* Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (once all avenues are exhausted)
* Collect and record accurate details at all times through auditing and check point reviews of own work.
* Manage the full customer experience prioritising customer outcomes while preserving the group reputation following the initial account activation.
* Processing Sales order Entries through our inhouse bespoke and industry recognised systems (Partner portals (NHS ETC) – Syspro / IFS / Sage 1000)
* Maintain, through regular review your knowledge of the company policies, procedures, and websites for effective query resolution.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* A minimum of 12 months Sales, Customer Service / Training (Comparable role)
* Ability to use Microsoft office to an advanced level
* Team Player – though capable of working on own initiative
* Good problem-solving / organisational skills
* Good communication skills at all levels (Verbal & in writing)
* Able to prepare reports and recommendations
* Able to analyse data and prepare accurate summaries
* Excel knowledge (be able to write and understand formulas)
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Demonstrate excellent levels of accuracy with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.