UK Job Network
Pace Recruitment Services offer recruitment solutions to the industrial and commercial sectors. We offer a fresh breed of recruitment that is honest and fair to all candidates, getting to know the individual by providing a personal hands-on approach.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic company on a permanent basis which is based close to the city centre of Southampton. Our client provides a first class service to all its customers with Health & Safety products within the marine industry.
This role will involve various tasks including:
* Booking and scheduling of service work
* Logging serviced products onto the company database
* Providing technical product information to customers
* Monitoring service schedules
* Liaising with customers to notify them when the work is complete
* Dealing with sales paperwork and reports
* Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
Candidates will require the following skills/experience:
* Computer literate
* Experience or interest in the marine industry would be an advantage
* Good communication skills (face to face and by phone)
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:30-17:00.
The salary for this role is £22,000 per annum.
If you have a good standard of verbal & written English and customer service experience, apply now.
Pace Recruitment Services act as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment.
Pace Recruitment Services Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.