UK Job Network
Customer Services & Business Support
The main responsibilities will be to provide administration support including, but not limited to: answering customer calls; assisting with enquiries; processing sales orders; arranging delivery of products; credit control; invoicing; organising stock replenishment; filing.
* To provide full administration
* To process sales orders, using Pro-Batch, SAGE, EDI and other systems that may be introduced.
* To provide the best way of achieving customer satisfaction, in the most effective way.
* To work closely with distributors and logistics partners to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to our customers, including managing the stock, reconciliation, audit process and delivery accuracy.
* To help the customer services team manage the credit control and inform the Senior Management team, regularly, of any late payment customers. Compliance to the company’s 30 days payment terms are essential.
* To work with Customer Services team to ensure that company policies are implemented.
* To provide excellent communication between all team members.
* To ensure IT service levels are maintained and are developed appropriately.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to form relationships with team members, customers and suppliers, at all levels.
* Fluency in the Polish language (oral and written) is essential in order to liaise with colleagues and suppliers in Poland.
* Customer focused with an expert knowledge of the customer service process.
* A reliable personality, who can be trusted at all times, to keep abreast of routine administration and adhere, at all times, to company policies and procedures.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of IT systems, especially Microsoft Excel. Training will be provided for all relevant IT Systems.
* Training will be provided for all relevant company products and devices.
The salary will be negotiable and dependent upon experience. Range:£20-£28k. 25 Days Holiday. 6 month probationary period + pension upon successful completion of probation.
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Hrs. Monday to Friday
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.