UK Job Network
This is a predominantly home based role with occasional travel around Essex.
The primary task within this role is to support and educate learners working towards core Apprenticeship standard qualifications in their journey to a successful end point assessment. You will be required to deliver up to and including Level 3 Business Admin and Customer Service.
* Achieving minimum 88% end-point assessment, leading to a minimum 88% success rate on the Apprenticeship Standard
* Coach apprentices in business skills by guiding, supporting, providing accountability and encouragement
* Visiting apprentices in the workplace, providing coaching and assessment
* Supporting apprentices remotely to provide coaching and assessment via virtual learning platform
* Establish positive working relationships with clients
* To facilitate the enhancement of work performance, self-directed learning and personal development
* Prepare, agree and review apprenticeship learning plans
* Challenge and develop apprentice’s skills and abilities to enable them to achieve the best performance results.
* Tracking and reporting progress of planned learning to achieve end-point assessment
* Be quick to problem solve and produce solutions to any learning or development barriers to apprentice’s
* Providing observational and specific feedback, encouraging the apprentice to self-assess their performance and readiness for achievement
* Ensure best practices and be aware of Health and Safety; Safeguarding; Prevent and related acts.
* Be highly motivated, persuasive, persistent and patient
* Have the ability to provide effective feedback
* An excellent communicator
* Have good administrative skills, be flexible, adaptable and be able to cope under pressure
* Hold an A1 or equivalent qualification – desirable but not essential
* Have 2 years of relevant industry experience
* Take part in regular CPD activities
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV