UK Job Network
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor – Fraud, you’ll be providing the highest standards of customer service by being an expert on the front line and making sure our customers and their money are safe in our hands. With your expertise behind them, our customers can be sure that they will have professional support with every query they may have. You’ll be building trusting, lasting relationships with our customers and in turn, we’ll be helping you to build your best career within Barclays.
You will work 35 hours within the week, between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday on a rotational basis, the salary for the position is £21,750. These positions are due to start in July 2021.
This is a hybrid role, meaning you will be expected to work a mixture of at home and in the office during your employment. At the beginning of your assignment, you will need to be on-site to collect and setup your IT/equipment. This should be dealt with in a day or two, but may take longer. After this, you will be informed when you can work from home and when you are needed to work from the office.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
* Putting yourself in our customer’s shoes to be able to understand how everyday products and services can help them now and in the future
* Using your time efficiently, and adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand
* Being proactive and engaging, assisting customers with their essential everyday needs, providing every day banking solutions, where appropriate
* You will accurately complete administration activities, such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
What we’re looking for:
* Proven Customer Services experience
* Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
* Experience in using friendly and caring communication skills to build and strengthen relationships with the customers
* The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where customer service is paramount
* Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
Our Wavertree Park site has recently been renovated into a modern contact centre, offering a warm and friendly environment. You will have access to our on-site staff canteen. Our Wavertree Park train station is within walking distance from the site and there are bus links into the Technology Park
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.