UK Job Network
Skills Direct Ltd are delighted to be working with an employer if choice based in Frome, who have ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months. . They are recruiting for experienced Customer Support Advisors to join their team
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, to will be responsible for taking incoming telephone calls and emails, provide customer support and intervention to ensure a smooth and successful customer experience.
* Communicate with relevant departments to provide resolution to customer complaints or issues.
* Resolve customer issues, for example incorrect details or re-issuing of information.
* Inform Internal and Customer Support of all complaints and required refunds, in order that the authorisation process is followed
* Participate in covering Out of Hours for emergency queries.
What you will need to succeed:
* Experience in keeping office systems up to date including data entry using online forms
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy in a busy environment
* Good communication skills written and verbal including telephone
* Good IT skills including Microsoft applications of Excel, Outlook, Databases and Word
What you will receive in return:
* Monday to Friday full time
* £19,000 to £21,000 per annum
What you will need to do next:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, then contact Sarah at Skills Direct Ltd.
Skills Direct are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV