UK Job Network
Customer Service Advisor
Location – Outskirts of Peterborough – Own transport essential
Immediate start available.
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
You will form part of a friendly team, and as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be expected to have a great work ethic and take pride in delivering a fantastic customer experience.
You will be dealing with a variety of sales calls and customer service inbound and outbound calls, from general enquiries to complaints that come with every customer service position.
You will be the first contact a customer will have so we need you to be very professional and friendly to give the best possible impression of the brand and company. This includes using strong communication and accurate administration skills when dealing with customer demand.
Our client offers great career opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.
Main duties include:
* To place customer orders and strive to resolve all customer enquiries at first point of contact, primarily by telephone but also by correspondence and email.
* Handle any customer service queries to satisfaction.
* Identify and maximize sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling through a sale by service approach.
* Maintain knowledge on; products, procedures, and policies so a consistent high level of service can be provided to customers across all shifts.
* Identify, resolve, and record customer complaints.
* Working as part of a team to achieve individual and department KPI’s and SLA's.
* Other duties as required.
Experience in customer service is preferred but not essential however you should have the following skills and attributes:
* Excellent team player.
* Passion for people and customer service
* Confident telephone manner and PC literate.
* Competent written communication skills via email and other platforms
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.