UK Job Network
TSR are recruiting for a Customer Liaison Manager to join our client, a leading UK Housebuilder based in Leeds to cover their Yorkshire region.
As a Customer Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for;
* Carrying out quality inspections on new homes across various sites in the Yorkshire region
* Visit and liaise with customers and site teams to ensure completion of agreed defects, and identifying recurring defects and material issues and feedback to line manager to include proposed solutions
* To record the results of these inspections and report back to stakeholders on outcomes
* Attending & chairing (as required) weekly sales and construction meetings
* Regular site visits to carry out spot checks of the properties in build to inspect the quality of construction, to review build progress and to maintain good working relationships
* Attending NHBC Claim Investigations meetings as and when required
* Develop constructive relationships with site teams, sales teams, contractors and internal departments and ensure all communication is updated onto the CRM system
* Manage own diary to ensure all properties are inspected in line with predicted completion dates
Salary – £26,000 plus package.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV