UK Job Network
Crowd Artists populate scenes with large amounts of agents in Houdini.
This ranges from huge battlefields and sprawling cities, to animal herds, flocks of birds and fish, epic space battles, zombie apocalypses and everything in between!
Reporting to the Crowd Lead and show Supervision, your main tasks will be:
* Setting up crowd agents and clips for shot creation
* Populating and choreographing scenes using proprietary Houdini tools and work flows
* When necessary, create Houdini simulations for more complex behaviors
* Create dailies to review and follow creative and technical feedback
* Release approved crowd to the pipeline for other departments to pick up
* Work with other Crowd Artists to create great looking shots in a smart and efficient manner
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.