UK Job Network
Growing powerhouse of the North
My client is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their finance team. This is a great opportunity for a confident and driven individual with experience in debt recovery or outbound calls, looking to join a professional team. Duties include;
* Dealing with the management of customer credit limits and chasing outstanding customer debts.
* Check applications, and print and match the credit checks to the application
* Changing details on live accounts.
* Managing the full cycle of the process until passed onto the legal team.
* Accurately completing claim forms.
* Calling customers to chase payment.
* Working with customers on their credit risk exposure.
* Working closely with team leaders to escalate and resolve any potential issues regarding client debt.
* Experienced handling high levels of out bound calls.
* Previous experience within Credit Control would be ideal
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 1 week of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.