UK Job Network
COVID-19 TESTING CENTRES – AREA MANAGER
Status: 12 Month FTC
Salary: £48,000 + £8,000 Car Allowance
You will be responsible for the effective and safe delivery of all FM services to Covid-19 Testing Sites.
As the Area Manager you will be responsible for the following:
– To ensure that safe working practices are implemented, monitored and adhered to at all times in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental policy requirements.
– To monitor and ensure the safety, well-being and appropriate welfare provision to all onsite employees, sub-contractors, partners and members of the public.
– Encourage and drive innovation and continuous improvements: challenge existing processes, suggest new approaches to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of processes, actively encouraging and supporting creativity from the team.
– Compile quotes and estimates for documented variations to services, materials, consumables, equipment and infrastructure.
– Manage timesheets and overtime spend.
– Manage performance monitoring utilising management information data to track and report as required.
– Undertake audits and compliance programmes, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and procedures, driving change to meet project objectives and ensuring best practice.
– Ensure logbooks and other onsite documentation are up to date and statutory compliant.
– Recruit, lead and motivate teams, ensuring performance is managed, people are adequately inducted and trained in terms of achieving the required standards of performance and that staff engagement, reward and recognition is prioritised.
– Deal with press/media.
What you need to succeed:
– Strong leadership skills and experience.
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Positive, can-do attitude / proactive approach.
– Strong EQ (Emotional intelligence)
– Previous experience within a similar environment.
– Up-to-date knowledge of relevant Health and Safety/Compliance legislation.
– Full UK Driving Licence.
What to do now:
For further information and to apply, please click the "Apply Now" button opposite. Alternatively you can email me on (url removed) and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If this is what you're looking for, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.