UK Job Network
Birmingham City Centre
Permanent – Full Time
£30,000 – £50,000
Our client is a leading Birmingham developer and wealth management company. This is a vibrant, entrepreneurial group within the residential property sector.
With multiple sites primarily across the Midlands, the company has grown exponentially over recent years, due to this high growth there is an opportunity for a qualified Property Solicitor to join the team based in Birmingham.
You will be managing a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions. The role will suit a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 year’s experience within Residential Conveyancing. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists.
There is significant room for progression available.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Proven experience of working within the Property market and fluency with procedural requirements- with a minimum of 3 year’s experience.
* Provide end to end legal, technical and practical skills to the highest quality on Conveyancing transactions (sales, purchases, transfers, gifts, wealth planning work, mortgage work and other dispositions involving contract law, land law, other non-contentious subjects including some tax law skills and knowledge)
* Excellent knowledge of requisite core legal subjects (level will depend on the stage of your career and depth of experience)
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches Experience in managing own residential caseload; including but not limited to sales, purchases, transfers, re-mortgages, free-hold, lease-hold and post-completion matters.
* The ability to work on one's own initiative
* Excellent client care skills Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times.
£30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV