UK Job Network
Manufacturing Futures are currently seeking a skilled Controls Engineer to join an established special purpose machinery manufacturer with an outstanding reputation within the Automation sector. The Control Systems Engineer will be involved in the design of bespoke machinery supplied into various sectors.
They offer secure employment and interesting work to an experienced (min 2 years) Electrical and Controls Engineer. The Control Engineer will be joining a friendly design team that is responsible for machinery design from concept and following drawings through the full project lifecycle. The Controls Engineer will also be involved within R&D of new machinery for smart warehouse solutions.
Controls Engineer Role and Responsibilities – AutoCAD / Eplan / TIA Portal / Allen Bradley / Siemens S7 / VFD / HMI / PLC/Control Panel / Machinery / Automation / Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer
* Understand and implement customer electrical specifications/requirements
* Electrical design, product selection, BOM's, PLC and HMI software design
* Electrical support to other departments, Assembly, Sales, Engineering, Design, Purchasing, Service
* HNC/D in Electrical Engineering
Controls Engineer Skills and Abilities – AutoCAD / Eplan / TIA Portal / Allen Bradley / Siemens S7 / VFD / HMI / PLC/Control Panel / Machinery / Automation / Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer
* Proficient in AUTOCAD electrical design EPLAN would be a bonus
* Allen Bradley ControLogix control system software design and configuration – Siemens S7 and TIA Portal would be a bonus
* Allen Bradley Powerflex VFD configuration and parameter set-up – Siemens G120 VFD would be a bonus
* Good understanding of control panel and machine electrical design, form and function
* Good understanding of control systems for high volume, high speed production machinery
AutoCAD / Eplan / TIA Portal / Allen Bradley / Siemens S7 / VFD / HMI / PLC/Control Panel / Machinery / Automation / Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer
If this is of interest please apply now for more information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.