Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum DOE + Corporate Benefits
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 35000.00
Maximum Salary: 40000.00
Job Location: WC2R, Charing Cross, Greater London
Content Marketing Specialist
Upto £40K per annum DOE
London – Hybrid working
World-leading, global cyber security organisation
We are currently recruiting for a talented writer to work as a Content Marketing Specialist at a world leading cyber security organisation. This multi-awarding winning, global, ground-breaking organisation is looking for driven and talented individuals to join the company that changed the landscape of cyber defence.
Working in a hybrid role centred around our clients London office, you’ll join a busy, fun environment as part of a highly focused and dedicated marketing team.
About the role
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience
* Working with a number of teams in and outside of marketing to bring our clients brand to life through words.
* Creating a variety of engaging materials that communicate our client’s mission and value
* Delivering our clients core messaging through a variety of blogs, videos, product briefs, website material, webinars, infographics and more
* Working with the data team to analyse the impact and effectiveness of your content
* Being an internal advocate of our client’s brand guidelines.
* Liaising with the sales team to understand how your content is helping them find customers.
* An undergraduate degree (any discipline) with a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) from a Russell Group or top 10 ranked university
* 2 – 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role working on content
* Results driven
* Ability to adapt your writing style for different types of content and audiences
* Organised, reliable with a keen eye for detail
* An interest in cyber security and the ability to write engaging copy, quickly and with flair
If you feel you have the skillset required, please apply now