UK Job Network
The Compliance Coordinator will operate within the Ethics Compliance and Risk Management Team. With a direct report to the Compliance Manager, the Compliance Coordinator will act as a business partner to Customer Support Associates, Supply Chain Managers, Programme Management Office, Financial Team, Accounts Payable Team, Legal Team and Invoicing teams.
* Supplier Audits: Worker, Financial and Insurance.
* Supporting Supply Chain Team with engagement of Suppliers during implementation
* Helping with the collection of the supplier registration process during implementation projects including- creation of customer profiles in the SMS, alignment of suppliers to customer in SMS, collection of all required registration documents within SLAs, scheduling meetings with suppliers to answer onboarding questions and escalating to SCM when required, providing SCM periodic registration updates via the registration tracker and providing suppliers with registration updates
* Assisting with the validation of Supplier vetting requirements
* Complete ad hoc projects and duties
* Review contracts and conducting negotiations with suppliers.
Duties within this role will expand and taking on additional responsibilities will be expected
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.