UK Job Network
Our client is a multinational chemicals company with a site in Cambridge.
They have an impressive track record of discovery and development and are recognised internationally as a market leader.
We are looking for an experienced contracts and compliance manager to join their team and assist with a range of contracts as well as overseeing compliance procedures.
You will interact with a wide range of “stakeholders” (customers, suppliers, governmental bodies) in a wide geographical range (predominately UK and Europe but also outside Europe) taking appropriate advice from local experts.
This role could suit a solicitor with contract and regulatory experience looking to move in house.
Skills and Knowledge required:
* 5+ years’ experience in Compliance control and/or Contract management
* Degree in law, business administration or related field
* An analytical mind able to see and understand the complexities of procedures and regulations
* Being a Certified compliance professional is a plus
* Excellent communication skills required
* 25 days holiday plus 1 extra day per year (maximum 30 days)
* Up to 8% pension, matched by employer
* Private health insurance
* Free parking onsite
Interviews will be held on site in the Cambridge office
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV