UK Job Network
Community Care Assistant
Permanent I Full Time I 35 Hours Per Week I £8.90 per hour
Working rotating shifts late afternoon through to nights including 1 in 2 weekends (typically 2.30pm – 10pm)
Full UK Driving License Essential
About Coventry Short Term
Coventry Short Term Service operates on a six week basis; helping those who have been discharged from hospital to get back on their feet or find suitable long term solutions for their needs.
Working in our re-enablement service means you`ll feel a real sense of accomplishment helping someone process and succeed on their six week journey with us. This could be with verbal prompts or using equipment, in some cases just being there observing while someone builds their confidence back up.
We have a great team ethos and are always happy to help, so as a new member of the team starting you can expect a lot of support from management and your new colleagues.
Please note a full UK driving license is essential and access to own transport.
At Accord we firmly stand behind our values:
* Approachable – here when you need us, to listen, to talk
* Customer-centred – focused on your welfare and wellbeing, putting you first
* Cooperative – working together and collaboratively to meet your needs
* Open and honest – learning from everything we do and committed to continuous improvement
* Respectful – treating you the right way, with dignity and respect
* Diverse – celebrating uniqueness and connecting communities
Along with knowing that you are doing something incredible for a living, you will become part of Accord and some of our great benefits include:
* The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
* A generous package of terms and conditions, including:
* Guaranteed contracted hours
* Occupational sick pay
* Additional holiday entitlement
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Free DBS check and uniform
* A `refer a friend` £250 payment
* As an Accord colleague, you will be able to access `Wagestream`, a benefit which allows colleagues to access up to 30% of their earned wages. Wagestream isn`t a loan and there are no interest charges.
Please note if you are successful within this role you will be expected to attend a 6 day induction training course at our training facility in Sutton Coldfield (*location may vary). This is a fantastic opportunity for your to learn all about working for Accord and receive all your essential training so you are ready to start your new role with us.
If you would like any additional information please contact our Recruitment Team on (phone number removed)