UK Job Network
My client is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their market-leading Commercial Property Department, based in Prescot.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor and will have managed a caseload of your own.
You will handle a varied caseload whilst providing clients with high quality commercial advice. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
• Leases/renewals and assignments;
• Acquisitions and disposals of Commercial Property and Land;
• Development work
• Networking and business development to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
• The ideal candidate will have Commercial property experience and the ability to deal with complex commercial property caseloads.
• 3 Years+ PQE within Property
• History of good billing
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to empathise with the clients' requirements.
• Strong customer service ability.
• Commercially minded with a keen enthusiasm for increasing revenues.
• The ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team or on their own.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.