Salary: £35000 – £38000/annum +Package
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 35000.00
Maximum Salary: 38000.00
Job Location: B15, Selly Oak, City and Borough of Birmingham
Red Rock Consultants are working with a privately owned leading M&E construction services and property group covering the UK, Due to continued contract growth are client are now in a position where they find themselves requiring additional experienced Electricians for their prestigious Contract on Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.
To undertake reactive breakdowns, installations and assist on minor projects. To ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction to our customers.
Main responsibilities of The Electrician:
To ensure the installations are to current regulations and to be able to work as a team member. Duties:
* Able to demonstrate a proven track record with (post apprenticeship) experience of fault findings.
* Install and modify electrical components and systems to include 1st fix containment, 2nd fix installations, power & lighting.
* Assist the Electrical Contracts Engineer / Supervisor with the required information to enable the compilation of estimates / quotations as required.
* Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
* To be comfortable to install electrical containment systems ie; tray, ladder, conduits etc. as per construction drawings.
* Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and complete all mandatory training.
* Adherence to all current company procedures.
* Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
* To work as a team member and to assist in developing relationships with all customers and potential new customers.
* Ensuring continuous improvement and drive for value for money.
Successful candidates will have the following:
* 18th Edition
* Full Electrical Qualification’s (NVQ/City & Guilds)
* 2391 Testing and Inspection- Not essential
* Previous experience with breakdown and commercial work
* Enhanced DBS
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Turner at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavor to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities