Salary: £60000 – £75000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 60000.00
Maximum Salary: 75000.00
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Focus 5 Recruitment are exciting to be working with a Mobile App Development agency who are looking for a senior member of staff.
This position is focused on having delighted, well managed clients who spend consistently and are profitable. This is dual role achieved by:
1. Building our strategic positioning with our 4-5 clients by demonstrating our expertise and positioning as expert practitioners not pleasant order takers.
2. Overseeing and managing the delivery function to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, to a high standard and are profitable
This position is also tasked with building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients through the creation of long term planning and understanding. This will also involve taking client feedback and acting upon it on a regular basis.
The Commercial Director will also be responsible for the performance of the team in project delivery , managing our project manager and product owner, being a member of the board and influencing and implementing the board's overall strategy.
* Client NPS
* Client Spend
* Client Profitability
* Experience in a similar role within a design and build agency & proven track record of delivering client success to large organisations.
* Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
* Experience of overseeing project delivery of large (16 week+) projects
* Experience line managing others.
Commercial Director Job Role
Be the Expert
* Keep abreast of mobile strategy and thought leadership
* Supporting the production of marketing content to support positioning
* Run training sessions to educate our clients
* Building strong relationships with clients, positioning yourself and the agency as trusted advisors
* Being responsible for the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within an account by managing and overseeing the Project Management team
* Interpreting client briefs and coming up with inventive and original ideas that take into account client expectations, audience, and business context alongside Product Owner
* Creating the project vision and communicating it effectively to the team, outlining all deliverables and ensuring everyone understands what is expected of them
* Regularly checking in with the agency production and strategy team to review the overall direction of the project, addressing any issues and ensuring it is running smoothly
* Collaborating with clients and project managers to set out project timelines and budgets
* Holding regular calls and meetings with clients to drive the direction of projects, provide progress updates and gather feedback
Ensure Commercial Governance
* Create estimates and timelines and ensuring timely invoicing of projects with
* Collaborating with the senior management team to create and deliver the forecast and agency's financial objectives
* Pro-actively seek opportunities to add value to clients and grow the account
* Identify referral opportunities
General Leadership Objectives
* Forecast, maintain and report on self and team performance.
* Line manage project management, product ownership, and delivery team functions to ensure project delivery
* Identify areas of opportunity and/or threats and plan proactively
If this is something you might be interested in please apply below