UK Job Network
Location: Trafford Park
Hourly Rate: £13.80 – £15.50
3 SHIFT SYSTEM
We are recruiting for a CNC Miller for an Engineering company based in the Trafford Park area.
The role is offered on a permanent basis and will be working on a 6-2, 2-10 and 10,6 shift basis.
The position of CNC Miller will consist of the following tasks and duties:
– Set and Operate CNC Milling machinery
– Ensure any activities you carry out are done with Health and Safety criteria at the forefront – i.e ensure Safe Working Procedures, Risk Assessments and Lock out/Tag Out procedures are read and understood before operating any equipment on site.
– Maintain a high level of housekeeping standards in any area you operate
– Ensure all documentation is completed fully and accurately when performing any duties on the shop floor.
– Raise any performance or H&S issues immediately with the shift leader or supervisor.
– Make suggestions on how to improve the processes in relation to production quality or manufacturing time.
– Meet set production and quality targets on a daily basis.
– Assist in training and mentoring new operatives in that cell
To be considered for the role of CNC Miller, you will need the following:
– Experience of working within a target driven manufacturing environment.
– Experience setting 3 axis Vertical Machining Centres (4 & 5 axis desirable)
– Ability to write milling programs directly at the controls (desirable)
– Knowledge of setting Haas machines (highly desirable)
– Knowledge of machining composite materials (desirable)
If you feel the role of CNC Miller is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV