UK Job Network
Seeking an experienced CNC Grinder setter / operator / programmer for a temp-to-perm role, joining a market leading engineering business in the South Birmingham area. Our client is renowned for supplying a wide range of industries across the automotive, aerospace and construction industries.
We require a Setter/ Operator with a solid background in Engineering, who is looking for a long-term career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern production facility with free parking, good local amenities, and a good holiday package of 25 days + Bank Holidays (once permanent).
For the CNC Grinder Setter/ Programmer role, you will be expected to have the following core skills;
– Familiar in the use of a 5 axis Grinder/ Milling / Turning machine, particularly with Fanuc control systems
– Operating automated CNC turning machines as holiday cover/ relief support as an operator or above
– Daily maintenance of machine and all relevant housekeeping
– Running multiple machines and being responsible for the machine shop
Starting salary for the CNC Setter / Operator role will be £12.85 per hour.
Hours of work: (Apply online only), but may change to shift work later in your assignment. Hours for this would be (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) (rotating weekly – shift allowance is included in the base rate)
Key attributes include;
– Work under own initiative
– Good time keeping and attendance
– Familiar with the use of Micrometers and other measuring tools
– Able to read moderately complex technical drawings
– Good basic tool-room experience ideally including cutter grinder machines
If you are interested in applying for our CNC Grinder Setter Operator role, please click to apply
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV