UK Job Network
We are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarkers Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Clinical Biomarkers Lead you will be responsible for delivering biomarker strategies for immunology based projects at late stage clinical development. Please note that this role is fully remote and candidates based in the EU can be considered.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Biomarkers Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop innovative Biomarker strategies for projects at late clinical development stage, examining and selecting practical biomarkers to assist with proof of concept.
2. The Clinical Biomarkers Lead should have extensive experience within molecular immunology and biomarker technologies, and subsequently will be able to support/understand a variety of stakeholders such as R&D Scientists, Regulatory and data science.
3. Track record of working with clinical development teams as a project lead.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Biomarkers Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Ph.D. in a Pharmaceutical/Scientific or Clinical development discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Clinical development at Lead/Project Lead level and strong knowledge of Immunology and Biomarker Development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with a variety of stakeholders within an R&D or clinical focused organisation.
Key Words: Biomarker / Biomarker Lead / Biomarker Development / Immunology / Bone / Fibrosis / Late Clinical development / Clinical / R&D / Berkshire / Cell Signalling / Cell Function / Ph.D. / Clinical Biomarker Lead
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV